DO YOU OWN A SMALL DOG?
I am looking to photograph small breeds through the year of 2022! Everyone who I end up choosing to photograph, will receive a free studio session and 8″x10″ fine art print (includes matching social media digital file).
So “What’s the catch?” you may be asking – there is no catch! The reason I am doing this is because over the years I have accumulated a number of really wonderful small props I don’t get to use too often with medium sized and larger dogs, hence I am looking to find smaller dogs which would fit on/in these.
Breeds I am especially interested in:
1. Miniature Dachshund
2. Miniature Schnauzer
3. Border Terrier
4. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
7. Rat Terrier
8. Japanese Chin
10. Miniature Poodle
11. Yorkshire Terrier
12. English Cocker Spaniel
13. Miniature Pinscher
14. Boston Terrier
15. Cairn Terrier
16. French Bulldog
17. Italian Greyhound
18. Pembroke Welsh Corgi
19. Scottish Terrier
20. Silky Terrier
21. Russian Toy Terrier
22. Chinese Crested Dog
There are many other small dog breeds I haven’t mentioned here, but please do not let this put you off!
Simply apply and mention the breed you have an then keep your fingers crossed 🙂
Please find the TC’s at the bottom of this page.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pre photo session consultation
- Your studio photography experience with multi award-winning pet portrait specialist Kerto Elvin
- Up to 2 hour studio portrait experience for 2 dogs (each additional pet £35)
- A personalised cinematic style viewing experience of your images
- Fine art creative photography and editing as standard
- 8″x10″ fine art print (with matching social media file)
NB! Due to the time-consuming nature of creating your beautiful award-winning fine art photography, I only offer a very limited number of sessions each month! Hence the sooner you book, the more options you have to choose from a variety of dates.
BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW
ALLOW ME TO CREATE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IMAGES
YOU ARE EVER LIKELY TO SEE OF YOUR PET
From initial consultation and photo session, through to viewing your images and creating final artworks, my service is tailored uniquely for both you and your pets’ individual needs. Having selected your favourites, I will transform them into unique works of art. You will receive artworks rendered on the highest quality materials creating stunning memories that will never fade away.
BECAUSE SPECIAL FRIENDS DESERVE SPECIAL MEMORIES
Above: a variety of wall art pieces, many more different collection options available, including image boxes, tri-folds and albums.
NB! There is never any pressure to purchase anything but you will have an opportunity should you wish to do so during your viewing and ordering appointment.
WHERE DOES THE PHOTO SESSION TAKE PLACE?
• Your pet portrait photo session will take place at Kerto Studio in Winnersh, Wokingham, RG41 5EJ.
MY DOG WOULD NEVER SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH CAN YOU STILL GET NICE IMAGES OF THEM?
• YES! Studio light capture a tiny split second of time which freezes the moment and that enables me to get beautiful sharp images even if they were only still for that 1 second! 🙂
CAN YOU PHOTOGRAPH NERVOUS PETS?
• Absolutely! I have met and successfully photographed a number of nervous dogs, there is no rush and with up to 2 hours of time, we will give your pet all the time and space it needs 🙂
HOW SAFE WILL MY PET(S) BE?
• As a specialist pet photography studio, I’ve made sure it is as secure as possible. Once inside, you are welcome to let your pet off lead and feel comfortable like at home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only one voucher/competition prize/offer can be used per family/household within a 12 month period.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter our competitions.
- All prizes / offers are non-transferrable. You may only book a session for yourself. If you wish to book for a friend/relative, please contact us first or we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- All parts of all prizes must be used as described and cannot be exchanged for cash. No refunds are offered on part used or unused vouchers or prizes.
- Vouchers/competition prizes/offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Please note that at Kerto Studio, all purchased prints include a corresponding social media size digital files. Full size digital images are available to purchase at additional cost per image.
- Your pet portrait photo session must be booked by the expiry date shown and taken no later than shown as expiry date.
- A one off refundable deposit of £25 is required to secure your spot. This deposit is fully refundable at your viewing and ordering appointment. Please note that deposit is non refundable should you miss your dedicated appointment for studio photo session (an alternative date for your photo session can be made available at least 72 hours notice before the date of your photo session).
- If you have a gift voucher, the voucher must be presented at the start of your photo session. Proof of purchase/photocopies are not accepted.
- To claim any images or other parts of a prize or give-away included as a part of your voucher/prize/offer you must attend the session & viewing experience. We will never choose an image for you. This means you must attend the session & viewing appointment to claim any parts of your give-away prize. Failure to attend both session & viewing will result in all parts of the prize being forfeited and passed to someone else.
- Any included images will be supplied as stated and cannot be used as credit against or exchanged for other products.
- In booking, you agree that Kerto Studio may use the images from your photography session on our website and social media accounts, for competition entries and for marketing purposes (including printed media and digital display).