IMAGE OF YOUR PET TURNED INTO A CHRISTMAS CARD
Are you looking for customised Christmas cards this year?
Perhaps you have had a photo session at Kerto Studio or you have an image which you really love to see turned into a Christmas card – now you can!
HOW IT WORKS
- Email Kerto the image you’d like to use (or let Kerto choose the best suited image from your photo session) – email this to: email@example.com
- You will then receive your design by email for proofing (you will have a chance to make a change before it goes to print). Please allow 7-14 days for the design process.
- After you are happy with the design, it will go to print
These are just examples and your image will of course look completely unique.
If you have a preference on how you’d like your image to look, please leave some instructions in comments as you check out. Once you have gone through Paypal checkout, we can discuss which image you’d like Kerto to use for you Christmas card. Or you can leave it for Kerto to decide and let it be a surprise.
- Size: A5
- Material: 300gsm heavy high-quality card, subtle and soft matt lamination on the outside and uncoated inside so it’s easy to write on.
- Envelope: yes white A5 envelope included
OPTIONAL COMPLEMENTARY EXTRA: customise text inside or leave empty for your own message
If you live nearby and would prefer to collect it from Kerto Studio, please don’t choose to pay via Paypal, as you can pay by card in Kerto Studio. Once you get through to Paypal checkout, £4.99 will be added for P+P.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
TO RECEIVE YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS:
1) Check out via Paypal and these will be posted out to you
2) Visit Kerto Studio At 356 Reading Rd, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berks, RG41 5EJ
For any questions and to make an appointment to purchase and pick up your Christmas cards, please:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0777 234 3339
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kerto Studio Christmas Cards must be ordered and paid for latest by 22 November 2019 to be delivered in time for Christmas. Please allow 2-3 weeks from ordering to the delivery.
Because of the nature of this individual design service, once the design of the cards has gone to print, no changes can be made from that point onward.
You will have a chance to choose your image and proof the Christmas card before it goes to print.
Kerto Studio is not responsible for items lost in post but utmost care will be taken to get the Christmas cards printed and posted to you in good time.